IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR THE WEEK OF 9/14/2020
Students that are returning F2F, you will begin coming back Monday, 09/14/2020 by last name.
Assignments by last name:
Monday, 09/14/2020 Last Names A-F
Tuesday, 09/15/2020 Last Names G-N
Wednesday, 09/16/2020 Last Names O-Z
For Mon-Wed only next week, you will attend on the day that you are assigned. You will attend all six hours on that day. The other two days, you need to be checking your canvas and emails to see if anything has been assigned from your teachers.
As of Thursday, 09/17/20, ALL students will return Face to Face and we will return to the block schedule. Thursday, 09/17 will be a Knight Schedule- 3rd and 6th hour
Friday, 09/18 will be a Black Schedule-1st and 4th hour Teachers will let you know what lunch you have and where you will be eating lunch. You will be eating with your afternoon class in your assigned area.
**Please note the new dismissal time this year, 2:17 P.M.**
HEALTH SCREENING FOR FACE-TO-FACE STUDENTS
All students attending in person must be screened prior to school each day. Parents/Guardians will receive either a text message or email at 5:30am on each school day as a reminder to complete the very simple screener when your child awakes. The electronic screening tool can be completed until 8:30am. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the time of the screening period at this point; however, we are hopeful that we will be able to customize this in the near future. The tool is designed to quickly and accurately identify anybody who could be experiencing symptoms, or have been in contact with a known case of COVID-19. Please contact the school once the office opens if the screener instructs you to do so. It is imperative parents complete the screener for each of their students every school day prior to coming to school. The daily electronic screener does not need to be completed if your child is not coming to school that day. Thank you for your cooperation and support in completing this daily requirement.
All students and staff are required to wear a mask properly while riding a bus, on school property and within the school. We are providing three face coverings for each student and disposable masks, if needed. Students can wear any cloth mask as long as it is appropriate for the school setting and is not a distraction to teaching and learning; however,bandanas are not allowed as they have been found to be ineffective. All cloth masks should be hand washed or laundered after each use. Thank you for
helping your student(s) build their tolerance and comfort for wearing a mask. The district will be providing 3 masks to all students returning F2F during their 1st hour next week.
If your student is going to be absent, you may call the Main Office and leave a message on the attendance line at 784-2400, Ext 2 or you may now email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must come from a parent’s verified email address. When you are reporting your student absent either by phone or email, please state your student’s name, reason for absence, and a call back number for verification if necessary.
Executive Order 176/MHSAA Update
1. All athletes in soccer, football, and volleyball must wear facemasks while competing in all games/contests.
2. Social distancing must be followed at all times.
1. Each athlete is allowed two tickets per game. More information is to come on how we will distribute them to athletes/families. There is no exceptions. The maximum number of a attendees both inside/outside is either 100 people including teams, officials, coaches, workers, etc., or all of those people plus two parents per athlete, per team.
2. NO PASSES will be accepted at this time. This includes the Golden Age passes, OK Conference and coach passes. Attendance is limited and monitored very closely.
1. The two guests per player can only attend the event their child is competing in. Once that contest is finished, all spectators are asked to leave the competitive arena.
2. Cheer can attend with two parents but unfortunately dance and band cannot attend at this time.
3. We are going to attempt to live stream as many games as possible. We will get you information as we move forward.
4. Fans must adhere to wearing facemasks and social distancing guidelines. Failure to wear a mask can/will result in the contest being stopped until everyone is wearing a mask and/or removal from the contest.
5. Students cannot attend unless they are one of the two spectators allowed per player.
6. Tailgating will not be allowed at football games.
Two-way transportation is being offered for all athletic events. However, due to the rules governing the Executive Order, if you would like to take your son/daughter home from an event, you are welcome to do so. We ask that you sign out with a coach prior to leaving. We will reassess as things evolve and will keep you updated as the season
1. No concessions are allowed at indoor competitions.
2. Athletic Boosters are working with the Health Department to see if outdoor concessions will happen.
1. Teams may still practice 16 times.
2. Fall athletes are asked not to practice with spring sports but to focus on their fall teams.
3. In order to practice, athletes must have physical on file dated on or after April 15, 2019. You will have to be cleared by the athletic department prior to practicing.
Sept 14-16 Return to F2F by last name
Sept 17 All Students return F2F
Sept 25 No School for Students
Oct 2 Picture Retake Day
Oct 7 Count Day
Our Personal Mastery educational experience has redefined education and has gained attention around the state and nation. Personal Mastery provides your child with personalized attention from teachers. Instead of teaching to a broad group of students without understanding of their individual strengths and weaknesses, Personal Mastery allows teachers to interact with students individually or in small groups to help them better address their weaknesses. In this way, we strive to help your child reach their full potential.PERSONAL MASTERY SPECIAL EDUCATION ENGLISH LEARNERS TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM